July 12th, 2006
|the_cate84||06:04 pm - Official Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest watch for sale...limited edition!!|
I'm selling: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST
OFFICAL COLLECTOR'S WATCH - limited edition, not available in stores!!! on ebay and thought you might want a look. Cross-posting to quite a few communities, so sorry if you see this more than once, but it really is a great product! Here's a photo:
This is a LIMITED EDITION, genuine Pirates of the Caribbean II promo watch by Walt Disney Pictures/Buena Vista International. It is BRAND NEW and comes with the original plastic protectors on the face and back, so it is guaranteed to be scratch-free!
- Unisex, water resistant watch
- Stainless steel face and backing
- The face has the silver Pirates of the Caribbean II skull logo - instantly recognisable without being gaudy/tacky, unlike most of the other commemerative watches I've seen!
- The back reads: "WALT DISNEY PICTURES PRESENTS PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN DEAD MAN'S CHEST copyright Disney JAPAN MOVT STAINLESS STEEL CASEBACK WATER RESISTANT"
- Genuine leather band
- Comes with beautiful black leather-look display box with a silver inscription on the front: "WALT DISNEY PICTURES PRESENTS PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN DEAD MAN'S CHEST"
- Not available in stores!
- Free Pirates of the Caribbean TEMPORARY TATTOO included
WILL POST WORLDWIDE.
Bid now so as not to miss out...savvy?
This is a link to the ebay item listing
Please delete if this is not suitable for this community.
I love the black and white styling.
I have the US equivalent. It's the same thing but in color. Picked it up at Disneyland. You're not kidding about it being limited; for mine, had to pay seventy bucks at one time and then ten for the watch. All worth it! *squee*